Saturday, April 24, 2010

Miracle

Is there anything called a miracle? According to science, maybe no, but what about when doctors are heard saying the line, ' dawaon ki nahi, duyaon ki zaroorat hain'. What about then? Is there any possibility of turning my thoughts into a reality? Even a single hint now and then from the man above will not be such a bad thing. I am hoping for a miracle for some days now, because I know that, it is probably the only way of getting what I am asking for. God, sometimes you have to take charge of my life also!! I know that your 'to do' list is overflowing of important stuff but my case is also very important you see. It is very very important. Please, make use of your resources and create a miracle....please :)

2 comments:

Kunal said...

May the miracle happen!!
Amen.

Srirupa said...

thank u so much! keep praying!! :D