Monday, April 5, 2010

love n hope

Finally I did it...after delaying it for the last one month, I finally came around to buy my first pets..if you can call them pets that is!! yup they r my babies..and I named them love and hope..because I think love n hope makes life worth living :) [ also because I am ever hopeful about love :P ] Anyway, they r new in my life, so I can't really write about them in detail, but ya, love has a small black patch in her tail so she can be easily identified. Plus whenever I give them food, she is the first one to come up and have them. Hope is kinda slow. And I may be wrong, but I feel that whenever I talk to them, they come close to the glass and stay there till m done [ U don't HAVE TO believe that] . 

3 comments:

darkling said...

it luks pretty.congrats on ur new babies!!!

Srirupa said...

thanks :D

Unknown said...

i think i'm going to wait to comment about the names.. untill some detailed posts about them.. hope love and hope bring good times.. :)