Wednesday, July 11, 2007

what the hell!!

M soooo pissed off with this blog thing...never in my life hv i felt this tupid in my life..i dont know how to keep a picture...how to add links..just learnt how to comment..ahem!! well its quite irritating u c..n this is my first time...i hv so many ideas n just no way to put them to use..god knows when i will get aquainted with this thing!...my day hd been so great...i said what i had to say n i did the things that needed to be done..!!! quite a day..!!!...its turning out to be quite boring now..well ending here..more interesting stuffs coming up only if i knew the things here.....humph!...bear with me friends!!

2 comments:

darkling said...

ooohhhhh sweetttyyy am here to help naaaa...jst learnt to create my own headers....so any help u need jst knock on mah door....

hmmm by da way the days r going pretty well so dnt switch off ur mood in the eves....cmonnnn...and by da wayyyy kudooooooooos to ur braveries lubbbhhh yaaaa u r amaziiiinggg

Abhisek said...

are help lagle janas. genius abt computers here!!! hee hee! nijer blog phaka.......