Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The thing called blogging?

my first real blog...this is my 3rd attempt..dunno if i shud i be sayng that or not..!! oops just did that!! i just want to write smething thats not gonna be stupid...i mean i hv read the blogs my frnds write..n i hv nothing of that sort on my mind..i just liked the idea on an online diary sort of a thing...where i can write what i feel.thou it can be read by people..wanted and unwanted as well...but doesnt matter much!...so i dont really know what i shud be writing..n as i can see ..m just blabbering!!..my mind is just blank right now..maybe coz of the heat..just came back from colg. it was a hectic day...all the professors on time with their long long list of reference books..n even longer list of topics to be covered this semester!!..n u must be knowing..my A CLASS result last sem...a sparkling 53% is all i could manage!! well this sem will hv to pull my socks up n do the needful. needful as in study n just be myself..last sem was a total LOSER year for me!! well nothing much happened today..just that i saw a really cute guy in JU..n was happy about the fact..that atleast ONE!..hahah! JU NEEDS CLEAN CUTE GUYS!! there u go i said it! [ well personal blog ta faida!]...umm cant think of nething..until the next time..tara!

7 comments:

RajarshiSpeaks said...

sweet...very sweet ...sweety

rajni said...

ermm.... well... honest and confused....

Ispirare said...

hey !! did i read correctly !! a cute guy in JU !! wow!! i cant belive my eyes!! :D..
dont forget to show me that fellow the next day!! :P

Ispirare said...

and dont even get me started on results and studies! i wanna give up studies and do.. i dont know what!! :(

darkling said...

aheeemmmm seconding ur opinion ju needs it..seriouslyyy noytoo evryday its da same drab scene

Ispirare said...

@ disillusioned darkling
ur right no doubt!! it is really drab! only decked up gals around, ektao bhodro chhele dekha jaye na !!

Abhisek said...

jay na??????????? [:D]
eeerrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkk.........