Thursday, July 12, 2007

TAGGED........YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Saw this 'tagged' thing on my friends blog...found it quite interesting...was hoping for smeone to tag me n guess what my friend just tagged me..!! so now i have to write down 8 things abt myself...so lets get started..!!!

1. I love ANALYSING...!!! its n all time job for me...i analyse films, paintings,food, people, behaviour, clothes, books, songs...n well even the society!!!

2. I am extremely IMAGINATIVE. I mean when i imagine or m in a mood of imagining there r no boundaries whatsoever...i dont necessarily engage in wishful thinking or aimless day dreaming..its just that i disconnect myself from everyone around me n imagine smething totally different..for example the view from the terrace of my best friends house is just amazing...u can c the whole of kolkata n all...so when i go up there we both usually start imagining that ....ok that bridge is in new york and that tall building in london...etc etc!! its quite fun!

3. I hate people who wear bad shoes....oops!

4. I am a hyper sensitive person n smetimes i get hyper for no rhyme or reason!!! n afterwards when i do understand my problem i feel extremely stupid!

5. I m generally attracted towards people who hv a good sense of humour...i just love people who can make others laugh..:)

6. I cant stand wannabes and psychos...whenever i sense their presence i start having n allergic reaction.....its true...i feel sick!

7. I love kids..i simply adore them.

8. I am a very confident person from within n i know myself inside out so most of times m quite sure of what i wanna do...i dont like to take tension!...

well thats it i guess...8 things abt myself...!!!

4 comments:

rajni said...

this is a dishonest blog ... i do not know the reason of reticence.... so god help the readers of the blog....

darkling said...

wellllll not that i dint knowww :DDDDDDDDDDD

onnesha said...

u hate ppl with ugly shoes??eh?

Srirupa said...

nope...its just my first reaction.....after that if i like smeone shoes can go to hell....haha!