Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30.4.2010, our last day at college ( university). A day that will stay with me forever. Jadavpur University... a witness to my life for 5 long years, all my special moments, both happy and sad, somehow absorbed in the walls, stairs, chairs and everything that makes up Jadavpur University what it is. See... I am getting emotional now! When will I ever be able to detach my emotions as a writer?! Anyway, my relationship with my college has been the most 'complete' relationship of my life. I joined it due to parental pressure, hated it for a pretty long time, then the hatred took a more subdued form of dislike, eventually giving way to a likeness and finally love. An unconditional love with the place because it has given me so much. It was a much needed preparatory stage before my actual 'tough' life begins. Anyway, love the place, yes, but I believe the relationship is complete since I have also managed to 'let go' of the place, and kept all the memories, good, bad and ugly, safe with me. I have given 5yrs of my life to this institution and was paid back by a lot more. A LOT MORE. :)
















ps: I wish I could do justice to my feelings, coz when I write about myself, I suck!

4 comments:

Kunal said...

hey..congrats and All the best.
Hope, After college life is good to you! Its an special day. Cherish the moment.

Srirupa said...

Thank you! I hope so too! :)

Kunal said...

Thanks...Happy to know about the Miracle... May the miracles rain in your life...

Srirupa said...

Touchwood :D