Friday, March 19, 2010

SAD

You know what I would REALLY like?? The creation of a machine or the invention of a process that would allow me to wipe out all that makes me sad!!! Ja kichu na bhalo lagar jinish...shob bhule jabo! What a day that would be! Almost all my friends have told me that I think too much, more than what is required, and its the reason why I always end up with a heavy heart. Since I am a failure at controlling my thought process, I would really like to forget all that needs to be forgotten. How convenient life would be. I am not saying that I want a perfect life, that would make me feel unchallenged. I want to live my life just as it is pre-destined to be, 'perform' all the mistakes that life expects out of me, go through my share of suffering, no complaints there. But at the end of the day, I would really like to forget a few things. 

2 comments:

darkling said...

yes i want that eraser as well!!! cud have made life a lil easier!!!

Srirupa said...

I swear!