Saturday, January 30, 2010

Found in a friend's blog

I am: someone, whom u either know or dont know.

I think: I have the lethal combination of super sensitivity with utter lack of expression

I know: my wants and needs, and the difference between them.

I have: beautiful dreams

I wish: to be expressive and understood inspite of it

I hate: being taken for granted

I miss: rain

I fear: loneliness

I hear: what u say, and what u want to say

I smell: of all the products i use

I crave: for depth in people

I search: for a connection between the world i see and the world that is

I wonder: about my future

I would be in 10 yrs: definitely not looking for love~

I regret: nothing really [ after thinking hard for 5 mins ]

I love: with devotion

I ache: silently

I am not: frivolous

I believe: in the power of love

I sing: sometimes

I cry: alone

I fight: when i care

I win: to lose

I lose: to win

I never: act

I always: try

I confuse: mind with heart

I listen: to my heart

I can usually be found: smiling

I am scared of: never falling in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need: a lil time

I am happy about: my decisions in life

I imagine: of a happy world

1 comment:

darkling said...

eto dine ekta tag!!!!