Thursday, March 27, 2008

taggggggg

tagged by a friend...this seems impossible..coz my vocab is ahem!! neways lemme try!! abcd my way!

A for aam..thats mango!! the moment summer sets in, bong aunties n uncles go crazy abt aam!! i personally do not like it! eeoow!

B for baranda...he he! my own one..love it!!!!

C for case!! as in...a problem or smething..almost all of us use it.. 'sheki case!'

D for Durga Puja...the mother of all pujas!!!! or else DHUT!!!..that i frequently use!

E for examsss...hate it!!!!!

F for frocks..the ones that young girls wear...in pretty and cute shades..i loved them..ofcors now its not n option..will hv to wait for smetime! ;)

G for ganesha...cudnt help it..G is for my friend ganesha :D

H for hope, the world lives on it!

I for ilish maach.. dedicated to mommy!

J for jack of all trades master of none...i cud name a few but then y take the pain!

K for questions..wait wait read on... like.. ki keno kothai kobe?

L for love... :p..yes L for love..no two ways abt it!

M for mishtii...dedicated to dad!!!!

N for numerous...i like the word n its use in my life...clothes shoes bags ets...numerous :p

O for Ole babale for chubby kids!!!!!

P for privacy!!! for all the lovers occupying the park benches! [no puns intended]

Q for quest..unending quest

R for rani..thats my nick name..suits me so damn much! :p

S for silence..sometimes killing sometimes wanted

T for tags..these r fun! otherwise traffic jams....uff!

U for us..[ not u n me but me n my frnds!]

V for vanity.. in moderate proportions

W for warmth.. not the summer season..but from people!

X for X mas :p...cudnt write the first word that came to my mind!

Y for years..have seen 21 so far!

Z for zzzzzzzzz.....ghoom!!!

I tag all those who think this is fun!!

4 comments:

onnesha said...

wat?ganesha is your friend?i always considered him to be a dude.lovely huggable cuddly little dude-fraand u have got there.

darkling said...

d for darun but tui to p for pink bhebechilam !!

Srirupa said...

p for pink...hmmmmmmmm

shamaun said...

u guys are always first for me and ur the first gal to write on my blog ...so i came around to say hi..in ur own blog talk to u soon
god bless,
Shamaun