Thursday, November 15, 2007

how i hate my blog colour now! pink!!!!! arrrrghhhh!!!! how revolting! its too much of a sweet n positive colour! my house is to be renovated so my mom hd asked me sme time back to decide for a colour for my bedroom! there was no 2 ways abt it...it wud be PINK!!! but now i feel...no way! i just feel so angry with this colour now..the site of pink makes me angry..!!!!! i told my mom abt it n she dismissed it as my pre exam tantrum! she is so used to it now! well i really dont agree with the timing of our exams!!!! did they have to keep the dates at this time just when the sky was at it best sky blue shade! i disagree!!!! and to add to my anger..the best of films the so called blockbusters r being releases every now n then! how much i hate to plan to squeeze out time for them! only for the exams..in my need to get to the nest sem! and the added tension ...the cut off monster 60%.. i dont understand the fact that wil the percentage change things from what i know to what i dont know!..i disagree! how i c my fellow classmates buried in the heaps of books n scribbling reference..rightfully so! but y do i always find it boring n sad thing to do! n i hate it the most when i am made to do it..by noone but my bloody conscience! neway the colour of my room will be orange...i love orange..

2 comments:

darkling said...

whatttt chnged to orange...cmonnnn sheeesshh i am havng the pre exam blues tooo ami chucking black[ofcrse thats how i wud define my life at present]or maybe blue[ok am feeling numb and blue too] stilll is that a reason ehh ehhh??and for gods sake not orange[arrro gol hoe jabi kintu:p] soo pink is where u belong pink is wat u will be pink is ur destiny bujhli chini??

onnesha said...

oi chhotobelar khelata money pore gelo..
colourman colourman what colour do you choose?